Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MOST OF THE COUNTRY WANTS US TO WIN THE SUPER BOWL!
(01-29-2022, 03:31 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: What is this? Alice Cooper a Bengals fan? Love me some Alice Cooper, this would make me really happy. Rock On

I clicked on the link but it just brought me to the google home page.

Alice is a money fan.   Ok, we'll just call him the consummate Entertainer.   He wears the jersey that is going to appeal to the fans he's performing for.  Totally serious here, I'm a huge fan.

I would have liked to have been there but I'm never showing papers to enter a venue.  Toledo supposedly wasn't going to require it but I've already lost enough ticket money on that shit.  Try getting a refund from Ticketmaster.  Bastards.

Oh, the trick to posting a pic is that you have to make sure you're using the URL of the picture itself and not the page the picture is on. So for Google, make sure it's a public picture, click the picture so that you have nothing but the picture, not a web page showing the picture. Then right click and select "Copy image location". Then select the post picture icon in the forum and paste that URL in.

[Image: AM-JKLWnu8HGecb67qQ6YTYWaXgcQdAosJUsAqH8...12-h909-no] 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: MOST OF THE COUNTRY WANTS US TO WIN THE SUPER BOWL! - Roland - 01-30-2022, 04:01 PM