Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marvin Lewis blasts 'phantom call' at end of game
(11-23-2015, 05:00 PM)GMDino Wrote: The officials are just getting worse as the fans have a chance to see replays better and more often.

I did not watch the game last night (except I flipped over and saw the Carson long TD pass to the rookie) but I was on twitter and saw they missed a H2H on a hit on Green.  MEANWHILE they take a pick 6 away from the Redskins on a "close" hit on a defenseless Wr.  AND missed pulling the Rams QB after he had a concussion. 

The NFL sucks.

The missed call on AJ was pretty bad considering they call anything that looks like it may be illegal, but the Rams QB was damn near criminal.  Dude could barely get up and then was wobbling all around.  The spotter must have been trying to get a last hot dog before the concession stands closed. 
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marvin Lewis blasts 'phantom call' at end of game - michaelsean - 11-23-2015, 06:36 PM