Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's That Time Again... Cincy Trip!
(11-23-2015, 01:35 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Go somewhere in OTR downtown. A lot of cool restaurants/shopping down there.

There is a place down there called Bakersfield. They serve taco/mexican fair. There Queso is bomb.

Just make sure you plan on waiting a little if you go on a weekend night. They have a bar and there is stuff to do around the restaurant so its not bad.

There is also another place down there called Pontiac (amazing BBQ) and The Eagle (Southern fair, really good fried chicken). I would check those places out as well. Have heard excellent things.

(11-23-2015, 06:40 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Gold Star offers a tex-mex i believe but its normal is also just like skylines.

the 3 way is the Noodles Meat Sauce( chili)  and Cheese

4s add beans or onions and 5s add both

I believe Skyline uses a little cinnamon and goldstar uses brown sugar but i could have that backwards.

As far as eating while your here.   If you dont have one near where you live and want a good beer check out the hofbrauhaus.   Its across the river in newport (night across the street from Newport on the Levi if you need a landmark)  

Its a traditional german beer hall(modeled after the one in munich germany) but man is their food good. and the beer is great.

http://www.hofbrauhausnewport.com/menu/

I wish i could give you a recommedation on a Mexican restraunt but outside of Alcapoco's here in Lebanon and El Rancho Grande  elsewhere i dont know of many.

Thank you SO MUCH, everyone, I think we'll be good with the suggestions :)
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's That Time Again... Cincy Trip! - Truck_1_0_1_ - 11-23-2015, 11:37 PM