Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where Donald Trump’s “Black Crimes” Graphic Came From
(11-23-2015, 06:28 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Well if the gov says Middle eastern and carribean people are white .....  Wouldn't that explain the number?   Maybe dude took those people out.  

Not excusing any of this ....  But just trying to see where a possible explanation might come from.

No...straight up racist stuff.

http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2015/11/23/3725268/trump-defends-tweeting-fabricated-racist-murder-statistics-it-came-from-a-very-credible-source/

Quote:Trump Defends Tweeting Fabricated, Racist Murder Statistics
BY JUDD LEGUM[Image: bird_blue_16.png] NOV 23, 2015 9:17PM

[Image: trumpfox-1024x511.jpg]
CREDIT: SCREENSHOT
are13
Twet0
In an interview with Fox News’ Bill O’Reilly, Donald Trump defended tweeting a series of fabricated murder statistics designed to perpetuate racist stereotypes.

“I retweeted somebody that was supposedly an expert and it was also a radio show,” Trump said.

Trump actually copy-and-pasted a tweet from @SeanSean252, an anonymous Twitter user. @SeanSean252’s bio does not indicate that he is an expert in crime statistics or any other kind of expert.

[Image: seansean-223x300.jpg]

The radio show Trump referenced, The Wayne Dupree Show, had nothing to do with the tweet. @WayneDupreeShow was simply tagged in @SeanSean252’s original tweet along with Trump.

The graphic actually originated from a neo-Nazi on Twitter. Among other errors, it grossly overstates the percentage of white murder victims killed by blacks.

Trump made it clear he takes no responsibility for the accuracy of information he broadcasts to his 5 million followers. “Am I gonna check every statistic?” Trump said, “I get millions and millions of people @realDonaldTrump by the way… all it was a retweet.”

O’Reilly protested and said that, as a presidential candidates, he had an obligation to check his facts. “Don’t do this. Don’t put your name on stuff like this. Because it makes the other side — it gives them stuff to tell the ill-informed voter that you’re a racist. You’re just handing them a platter,” O’Reilly said.

“It came from sources that are very credible, what can I tell you,” Trump replied.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Where Donald Trump’s “Black Crimes” Graphic Came From - GMDino - 11-24-2015, 12:23 AM