Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Superbowl time. Rams VS 49ers game thread.
(01-31-2022, 12:08 AM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: Yeah but other than that special super bowl season he just hasn’t been clutch. A lot of it had to do with his defense letting him down and the team learning how to lose in the playoffs. Rodgers is ridiculously talented, but he’s nothing compared to Brady in terms of clutchness in the playoffs. He’s clutch in the regular season, but lacks that mind over matter in the post-season.

By comparison, stafford found a way against a tough 9ers team. Rodgers got shut down. Stafford has been a clutch qb with the lions—albeit on a terrible team. He’s been really good this post season too. I do like our defense against him though. We’ve been balling.

I just have a hard time seeing us muster many points on offense with the rams dline in the backfield every play. It’s hard to ignore this matchup nightmare.

I got what you're saying, I just mean "we'll easily make it next year", no I don't subscribe to that. We've gotta be good and lucky to get here. 

Even Peyton Manning was carried to a 2nd bowl. He was also regular season star like aaron. Yeah, I wish we had a better line but we're in the superbowl with what we have, we have to win.

I preferred the niners too, but I think Bengals chance of beating Rams or Niners is greater than Chiefs. And we saw what happened.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Superbowl time. Rams VS 49ers game thread. - reuben.ahmed - 01-31-2022, 12:19 AM