Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Superbowl time. Rams VS 49ers game thread.
(01-31-2022, 12:25 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Right? I just don't get why people are so afraid to see player X. What the hell does this team have to do to get people to believe it doesn't matter where they go or who they play?

I’m not scared. I’m just thinking logically that hey, our weakest link is right guard. Hmm, the best defensive tackle in the league (and perhaps dlineman overall) is lining up against our right guard. If we double him, Vonn goes one on one. Not to mention the line overall is great outside of the top level rushers.

It’s a huge problem to address. I guarantee the coaches are thinking about it. Hopefully they can make it work but it would be a much easier conversation if they picked up a legit guard in free agency instead of spending money on waynes.

Regardless, we’ve got a chance. We’re in the game and that’s huge. I honestly think that we’ll be back year after year with this young roster and the cap space with burrow’s rookie contract. I think our roster will be better next year and our odds of winning it all will go up. Right now I’d give the rams the slight edge to win because they are such a complete team and match up well against our oline. I think we can fix that in the offseason by signing a vet—and we should have done it already.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Superbowl time. Rams VS 49ers game thread. - Bengalstripes9 - 01-31-2022, 12:50 AM