Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Tell Me About the Rams / How Do We Match Up?
Guys, I defer to you when it comes to knowing about the players on opposing teams and analyzing matchups, position by position. I simply don't follow other teams very closely. I couldn't tell you much of anything about the Rams. How does their defense stack up against our last two conquests, the Titans and Chiefs? Is their offense on par with ours and the Chiefs.

I felt like the team we beat today was the toughest opponent left in our quest for a Superbowl title. Then again, I don't know much about the Rams.

Also, LA fans don't seem to be as rabid as many of the fans elsewhere. Some were saying that it seemed like the Niners had more fans than the Rams today. I wonder, will it really be much of a home field advantage for LA? The Bengals are a fun, cool team that seems to have captured the imagination of the country. Is it possible that the Bengals may have as much fan support at the Superbowl as the Rams?

This has been a helluva day. Make it even better. Tell me why our Bengals are the better football team?

Let me put it this way, I was not confident that we could go into Arrowhead and win. Am I wrong in thinking that playing the Chiefs in Arrowhead was a taller order than it will be playing the Rams in SoFi. I mean, let's face it, the Rams barely got by the Niners.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Tell Me About the Rams / How Do We Match Up? - Science Friction - 01-31-2022, 01:15 AM