Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mike Brown and the Lamar Hunt Trophy
(01-31-2022, 01:08 AM)BobJones4980 Wrote: It was pretty funny when they showed the owners box of the Chiefs that had like 25 people and looked like a party then they switched to Mike Brown sitting alone just watching the game like one of us sitting on our couch.

Like Sand said below I'm glad it wasn't a party but it looked lonely. Felt for him.

(01-31-2022, 01:41 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Haven't always agreed with the man (understatement), but he's still the owner of my team, and it warmed my heart seeing him get back on top before he passes.

100% agree Shake. I've given my share of grief to the man over the years but as much heat as the fanbase has given to him he still thanked the city and had class. It was a great moment. 

(01-31-2022, 03:51 AM)sandwedge Wrote: I thought the samething. It was kinda sad. The main is a class act and very humble. Congrats Mike you deserve it, the team deserves it and all us fans deserve it!

I agree with you. It was actually sad and I hope it was by his own choice. I kept thinking where is his daughter and grand daughter and just anyone. 

If he wanted to be alone, all good but would have been nice to see someone talking with him about the game.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mike Brown and the Lamar Hunt Trophy - Murdock2420 - 01-31-2022, 04:29 AM