Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Tell Me About the Rams / How Do We Match Up?
(01-31-2022, 02:17 AM)wcu Wrote: It's got to be mind blowing for big Whit. Make the damned Super Bowl only run into us. Happy for him. Wish he'd been able to do it here. 

Yeah crazy for Whit. I'm happy for that guy though, and if they do win I bet it'll actually for bittersweet for him to have stopped us winning it. He was a top guy here and I'm sure he has the Bengals close to his heart.

It's a tough matchup, their D-Line could destroy our O-Line in a similar fashion to how Tennessee did. If Stafford is on, he has some serious weapons. Everyone talks about Kupp (obviously), but OBJ has actually been pretty good for them too since he went in. Higbee went down and would be a blow to them if he can't go in two weeks.

For all their talent though the Rams defence isn't a shutdown defence. Stafford is one year off a long period of losing with the Lions. They almost blew a huge lead to Tom Brady and had to battle out of a hole yesterday. McVay made some baffling decisions yesterday too. They're at home, and they're the favourites for sure, but they certainly aren't a surefire thing. 

With the Niners, they almost seemed like a bit of a team of destiny, kind of how we have. Things went right for them, right as they needed it. They've been on fire since starting 3-5. Deebo is a beast. Obviously Kupp is insane, and they have great players, but the Rams don't feel like as much a team of destiny. It's a tough game, but on paper going to Kansas was the ultimate tough one so we'll see. 

I think 3.5 is a decent line for Vegas to have taken. We're in the Super Bowl and we've got a chance, gotta be happy with that.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tell Me About the Rams / How Do We Match Up? - TheCincinnatiKid - 01-31-2022, 06:50 AM