Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Tell Me About the Rams / How Do We Match Up?
(01-31-2022, 02:22 AM)Science Friction Wrote: After looking the Lambs schedule, I feel better.   They lost at HOME to Arizona by  17;  they lost at HOME to Tennessee by 12;  they lost at HOME to SF by 3. They lost to the Niners by THREE Touchdowns @ SF.   So, if they had lost tonight,  SF would have had the trifecta sweep of LA on the season.

The Rams gave up more points on the season than any other team in their division.  In week 18,  they got by the Ravens by a meager one point, in a game they probably should have lost. They also had an unimpressive 28-19 HOME win over Detroit, a team the Bengals devoured.

Tell me why I'm wrong in thinking the Bengals are the better team .

The Rams are the best team in the NFC.  I said it all year, above the Packers for certain.  SF kind of came out of nowhere with a heck of a run, but the Rams are a very complete team.  

The thing I don't like about them is some of what you mentioned earlier.  They really only seem to get up for big games.  I thought this game might be closer than most did (against SF) because I viewed that win over Brady and the Bucs as their Super Bowl.  They were VERY up for that game and were destroying them, but in typical Rams fashion, they relaxed and thought it was over only to have the Bucs come storming back.

The bad thing about that is for the Super Bowl, the Bengals will get their best shot.  They won't be half-assing anything about the big game.  Especially Donald.  That guy wants a ring big time.  

Do I think Cincy can win?  Absolutely.  Joe Burrow is amazing at figuring out what teams are trying to do to him, and with two weeks to prepare, the Rams will be bringing the house against him.  But he has two weeks to prepare as well.  I look at how the LOS was not dominated by SF against Cincy and think their lines can hold up against the Rams.  It will come down to the secondaries.  Which ever one holds up best and maybe generates a turnover or two will likely get the win.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tell Me About the Rams / How Do We Match Up? - SHRacerX - 01-31-2022, 09:14 AM