Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Tell Me About the Rams / How Do We Match Up?
The Rams will attack you at all 3 levels. Vertically they will attack down the seam which bodes well for us with Bates there. Second level they will be working the backside dig, which Stafford has struggled to complete at times, and the comeback route. Short they like the quick screens from trips both inside out bubble and smoke screens. Kupp will line up all over the field and if you blow a coverage he is going to find it. All that said, I feel good we can get pressure on Stafford and I don't hate our secondary match ups.

Defensively the weakness is down the middle at the second and 3rd level. Their safeties aren't very good and the linebackers are a problem. They can be gashed by the run at times if you have an answer for Donald, but that is tough inside. I think we match up well with 3 good receivers as Ramsey will probably travel with Chase and if they want to test him one on one I think they can when some of those but have to be careful about tendencies as no other CB in the league is as good at jumping those tendencies. I think my answer to Donald would be motioning a TE wide to inside on the wide zone and let the tackle wash down and help the RG on Donald. Off that you can work the play action, but if you are in shotgun I am putting my back up behind my RG and literally telling him to pop him every time.

I'll probably do a more in depth breakdown after I watch the all 22 from this week.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tell Me About the Rams / How Do We Match Up? - Au165 - 01-31-2022, 09:32 AM