Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Tell Me About the Rams / How Do We Match Up?
We have the better QB. That's enough for me to believe. We probably also have the better WR, RB and Safety group.

One thing that is really going the Bengals way is pressure. Nobody expected the Bengals to be in the Superbowl. Much less have a winning record, win the division. Or make it to the divisional round or conference championship. The Bengals are playing with house money and have a very bright future.

The Rams were put together specifically for this. The proverbial axe is hanging over their entire organization right now. The Rams need to win this Superbowl. When the Rams win by three it is a relief to them. When the Bengals are win by three it's jubilation.

The Rams have great players, with All-Pros at a few positions. But are they better as a team than the Chiefs or Titans? The fact that the Bengals went into Arrowhead Stadium, were down by 18 and came out with the W should be enough to make believers out of anyone.

We win by protecting Burrow and forcing Stafford to make mistakes.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tell Me About the Rams / How Do We Match Up? - CKwi88 - 01-31-2022, 09:57 AM