Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I hope our Fanbase doesn't change because of this...
If we are talking the Fan Base on This Site, I would Welcome more new Fans more Positive and Excited to be Bengals Fans, especially with some of the regular's on here saying there has been too much Who Dey lately and drinking the Kool Aid and they miss the insults and witty sarcasm thrown at The Bengals. They who do not like the Bengals winning and in Super Bowl. I would Welcome some New Fans on here as opposed to those still calling us Homers because we are Proud of Bengals in The Super Bowl. Oh, they will get their day. As soon as Bengals lose their next game, they will be on in great negativity. Even if Bengals win Super Bowl, some of the regulars on here will find something to complain about. So I Welcome a Change to the Bengals Fan Base to where rooting for Bengals to WIN does not make us Homers, it simply makes us Bengals Fans. For we are not Browns Boards or Ravens Boards or Steelers Boards, WE ARE BENGALS BOARD. If New Fans jump on Board over Super Bowl Bengals, Great. I see many on Talk Show raving about Bengals, may these celebrities jump on here and Join The Party and become Bengals Fans. Jump in the pool, the waters fine. Welcome New Bengals Fans. For Those About To Rock, We Salute You.

Tiger Who Dey Tiger
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I hope our Fanbase doesn't change because of this... - kevin - 01-31-2022, 10:49 AM