Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Tell Me About the Rams / How Do We Match Up?
The way i look at predictions is i look at matchups. First one is Mike Hilton VS Cooper Kupp. I like that matchup. Hilton is the best slot in the playoffs to me if you don’t count Jalen Ramsey as one. With how Kupp has played if we hold him to 1 TD 100 yards I’ll call it a Hilton win.

We can tackle any RB I’m not worried about their run game.

Next we have Jalen Ramsey. Chase is going to have trouble getting off the LOS period. Jalen Ramsey is not a little *****. Don’t expect him to be 12 yards off the LOS guarding Chase. He’s one of the only guys in the league that i believe will press Chase all game. Chase gets 5+ catches 50+ yards with a TD and I’ll say he won that matchup.

Next is Donald. He’s going to eat. Period. Our line is losing this matchup no matter what. We can’t let him get 3+ sacks by himself.

Lastly Stafford. From what Iv seen of him this year he’s a take what I’m given guy. Zone won’t work if we play it too much but the Rams can beat man with Kupp and OBJ. You don’t really wanna blitz Stafford either. I say rush 4 and cover behind it. Someone’s just gonna have to make a play

Honestly against the Chiefs i knew we needed some magic. I knew we’d need a BJ HILL INT type play or a Tyreke drop on Von Bell play.

This Rams team is amazing but i think we can win even if we don’t get a magic gift of a play. We play a normal solid game and i think we’ll be in it
-Housh
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tell Me About the Rams / How Do We Match Up? - Housh - 01-31-2022, 12:13 PM