Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greatest game in franchise history ?
I wasn't quite alive yet for the Freezer Bowl, but I've watched that game many times and that has been the most storied game I think over the decades. It's almost hard to consider another game could be "greater" when you spend 40 years holding that one up as the greatest. And I think the Freezer Bowl will remain one of the greatest games in franchise history.

But what the Bengals did yesterday. Hell, what they've done all year and the way they've turned it around... But what they did yesterday, going into Arrowhead against the defending AFC Champs, coming from behind, silencing that home crowd and the critics. That was poetry. They've been picked against the entire postseason and just keep proving people wrong. A playoff win at home for the fans and now two in a row on the road against tough teams. Yesterday is a game I'll remember for a long time, and I think is arguably the greatest game. Until we win again in 2 weeks.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Greatest game in franchise history ? - MileHighGrowler - 01-31-2022, 12:46 PM