Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ProFootballTalk's Mid-Game Tweet!
(01-31-2022, 01:04 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: and then Reid and Mahomes lost points at the half leading to Sweet Lou and the defense with an amazing second half. Yesterday was a good day to be a Bengals fan.

I know!

At first, after Mahomes incomplete pass, in a matter of two seconds, I'm thinking "shit, at least we're going to hold them to three, but then they're going to be up two scores and getting the ball back after half....... we might be going home early and not watching the second half."

Then, their offense doesn't start leaving the field, so I'm like "no way in hell they're going for this!"

I knew they only had one yard but, for some reason, I was getting excited and thinking "this could be what we need! Get a stop here and then a turnover on their first drive and we're back in it!"

The turnover didn't happen, but we stopped them and it changed the game, just like my knee-jerk reaction thought it would!

As they were lining up, I was thinking "are they going to QB sneak and we stuff them or try to run and get the back in the backfield or get an interception........"

THANK YOU ANDY REID!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ProFootballTalk's Mid-Game Tweet! - BFritz21 - 01-31-2022, 01:16 PM