Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Threads from the Enemy, SUPER BOWL LVI: Rams
(01-31-2022, 01:32 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Chiefs are a better team than the Rams, they do realize that, right?

I guess expecting Californians to respect anyone outside ot their tiny bubble is expecting a bit much.

My California cousin was once surprised I had a Wal-Mart. He thought Kentucky was all farms and horses.

I lived out there for about a year back in the dark ages when I was under 25.. I can't tell you how many Californians truly believe that quite literally everything good was invented in Los Angeles. Being from Dayton I was always quite pleased to be able to inform them about the Wright Brothers from Dayton, Ohio, Charles Kettering, etc, etc...When I told em the flip top can as well as the modest step ladder were invented in Dayton they about blew a gasket and accused me of just making it all up..  Hilarious
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Threads from the Enemy, SUPER BOWL LVI: Rams - grampahol - 01-31-2022, 02:22 PM