Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I hope our Fanbase doesn't change because of this...
(01-31-2022, 02:40 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Pretty wild cause I like the Chiefs team. I like Andy Reid a lot, one of my favorite coaches.

We will stay classy, we can handle success. Watch how those Chiefs fans react when they are a losing franchise on down the 
road cause they only have Mahomes. Newsflash, you cannot win with just one player. They will have to pay someone else.

I hate regulation but there needs to be a cap on how much a QB makes. There will be holes in that Chiefs roster for years to
come. They cannot pay all their great players now that they gave the biggest contract in history to the QB. This is the best 
roster the Chiefs may ever have and they lost to us lowly Bengals who didn't deserve to face them lol

That's true—see the holes in the Green Bay roster because of Rodgers' contract. QBs need to negotiate in good faith with an eye toward winning. And all contracts need to be loaded with incentives instead of base pay, including incentives for WINS. And QB contracts should be negotiated with wins making up a big part of their total compensation.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I hope our Fanbase doesn't change because of this... - Riverfront was better - 01-31-2022, 02:56 PM