Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Live in the moment and enjoy this run because it will never be as sweet as this one
I remember the 81 season fairly well even though many many many toilets have flushed since. I don't remember any game more satisfying than the freezer bowl which I had to rewatch on youtube only to realize I'd forgotten a few names. I wasn't physically there because I HATE cold weather despite growing up in it.. That was also the same year I got brilliant and married a stripper..  Sad That should have been the omen, but at the time I was also really busy getting laid a lot so..Oh well.. Also the year we lived in some ratty apartment with way too many leaking windows and doors and a landlord who shut the heat off around 4 am so we had to heat the kitchen with the gas stove followed by the same summer I got sick of my upstairs neighbor and leveled an oak banister across his shins at high speed.. LOL All in all a good year..  ThumbsUp
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Live in the moment and enjoy this run because it will never be as sweet as this one - grampahol - 01-31-2022, 06:24 PM