Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Biden Calls Reporter A "Stupid SOB"
(01-31-2022, 05:12 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Do you know the saying in statistical analysis that correlation does not equate to causation? It applies here.

It could apply here.

(01-31-2022, 05:47 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: How does your first GOP position hold up for prosecuting the traitor conman prez blackmailing a country and then letting the same guy attempt to steal an election?

It doesn't, which is why I don't support that.

Quote:I could give two shits about your criminals in LA and how bad the dem DA is when  almost the entire Republican party looks the other way when the leader of the free world breaks his sacred oath.

I'm sure your apathetic disregard for all the needless victims of crime in Los Angeles is appreciated by those victimized.  

Quote:Talking out of both sides of the mouth.

No.  Not only am I not doing that I'm not even in the ballpark.  You should reserve this type of condemnation for someone who's done something to earn it.  As it is, your accusation is as silly as it is groundless.

Quote:All we heard for two years leading up to the 2016 election was Hillary’s emails and lock her up chants. Law and order went straight to the shitter when the traitor administration started using their private email accounts for official business.

You don't seem to be aware of this, but you can dislike the actions you describe, in addition, to abhorring the obscene abuse of power being displayed by the DA's in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago, St. Louis, Philadelphia, etc.  Give it a try, it's not as difficult as you appear to think.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden Calls Reporter A "Stupid SOB" - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 01-31-2022, 06:43 PM