Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ProFootballTalk's Mid-Game Tweet!
(01-31-2022, 02:14 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I said it before, I would be a fool to bet against this team.

There are a lot of fools out there today. Glad to not be one of them.

Boomer Esiason called it about right. He had us winning 31-30, we won 27-24.

I said 35-31 us. Both Defenses played good.

Our Defense played amazing that 2nd half.
We have a secondary that shut-down one of the best, if not the best, QBs in the game, and, on offense, you have to sell-out to stop our #1 receiver, but that leaves our #2 and #3 receivers to make plays, which they can do at a high level. If you find out a way to stop them, our tight end can kill you up the seams and, if you find a way to stop all of them, our running back can break a long run at any point!

This team is AMAZING!
(01-31-2022, 02:19 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Florio was saying before the game that even the 1985 Bears couldn't stop the Chiefs.

He has a lot of bad takes, but never owns up to them when proven wrong.
Hell, he might have been right, but the '21-'22 Bengals sure as hell stopped them!
(01-31-2022, 04:02 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I have no doubt we can win the SB, but I'd rather we don't get into an 18 point hole to start things off like we did this game.

No shit. Luckily, with Burrow, we're never out of a game, but it would be nice to be in control of the game or at least stay closer to be able to play our game and dictate how things go a little bit more.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ProFootballTalk's Mid-Game Tweet! - BFritz21 - 01-31-2022, 06:57 PM