Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Biden Calls Reporter A "Stupid SOB"
(01-31-2022, 08:57 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Wasn't directed specifically at you. That's how I feel about the republican party platform in general (which is a fox news cartoon in this thread) and the point you made your #1. The number one bullet point is law and order, then the party elects a CAREER CONMAN to represent them and says he is not responsible for any of his actions. Bingo blango bango. GTFO with that bullshit I want no part of it.

You will please forgive me for thinking the comments were directed at me as you were quoting my post in your response.  I will reiterate, you can care about both things.  You can also acknowledge GOP hypocrisy, as you describe, while at the same time preferring their position on this issue.  Just like you can prefer the Dem stance on your issue and decry their party assisting and electing DA's who refuse to do their jobs and, IMO, are criminally negligent and have violated their oath of office.  In your own way you are just as blind to the issues of the party you prefer as those you castigated in your previous post.

Quote:I do. You should too if you really like law and order. You have a shitty DA in LA. And guess what. That leads to you support a party that looks that other way on crimes that happen at the very top of the food chain. What good is getting the low level crook off the street when the crime boss is sitting in the tower corrupting the entire country from the top down and you keep voting for them?

I support the GOP on this issue.  On other issues, like abortion and gay rights I absolutely do not.  Even if we had 100 political parties instead of two it's doubtful that most people would be able to find one that they 100% agree with on every position.  As to your last question, it matters a hell of a lot more to people in high crime neighborhoods, or even moderate ones, that criminals are emboldened and act with near impunity than what happens in DC.  You are not alone in your ignorance in this regard, the party you support is equally myopic on this subject and it's a huge reason they're almost certainly going to get their ass handed to them in November.  They'll be confused as to why, as, likely, will you.  But you'll only have to remember this thread to connect the dots.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden Calls Reporter A "Stupid SOB" - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 01-31-2022, 10:04 PM