Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remarkable similarities between the Bengals and Rams
(01-31-2022, 10:25 PM)JaggedJimmyJay Wrote: I forgot about it. I have a feeling that one isn't super close! Let's see...

51 times for Burrow in 16 games (3.2 per game) -- most in the league
30 times for Stafford in 17 games (1.8 per game) -- T20th in the league

Clearly the offensive line must be closer to its performances against Las Vegas and Kansas City than it was against Tennessee for an optimal game (and Burrow himself holding the ball).

It's all good. Yeah that's actually closer in rankings than I would think. But 21 sacks is a big difference. And if you include post-season I think the gap widens into the 30s. 

The categories you starred were actually pretty close numbers-wise but the ranking was a bigger difference.

(01-31-2022, 10:26 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Yep the only place they really have edge was in team sacks.

That was just by 8 in the entire season which is slightly less than a half a sack a game.

Seems pretty tight but we've got Joe Burrow to tip the scale in our favor.

Bengals got this !

Stafford is probably the most under-rated QB in the league though. The defense will have to step up big time for us to win in my opinion. The offensive line as well. 

To me I see our offense struggling like we did against the Titans. But the Rams have a much better offense/QB (than the Titans). Fingers crossed. Would be pretty cool to see us pull it out--especially because we have a great chance at making the Super Bowl next year.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Remarkable similarities between the Bengals and Rams - Bengalstripes9 - 01-31-2022, 10:33 PM