Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Possible strategy from the Chiefs game?
(02-01-2022, 12:07 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: I think the Rams will try to run more. The Chiefs were gashing us and a good running game keeps your offense on the field and theirs on the sideline. That’s the only way to stop Burrow and Company.

I don't think McV makes the same mistakes that Blandy Read made and Stafford has been around long enough to know to not get greedy at the critical moments, but you never really know.. Stafford has also thrown a ton of INT's at critical moments and can just disappear from time to time.. If the Bengals are expecting runs they can stop em with the best so they have to guess correctly. if they're getting gashed over and over on the ground that pretty much eliminates dropping 8 all day.. If we can shut down their run game early and get a good lead early then dropping 8 makes a ton of sense.. Stafford ain't beating anyone with his legs.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Possible strategy from the Chiefs game? - grampahol - 02-01-2022, 12:17 PM