Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Make This the Top Post Going into the Holiday!!!! (Must see)
(11-24-2015, 12:53 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: https://www.reddit.com/r/sports/comments/3u1c3t/my_friend_just_watched_wallace_gilberry_from_the/

For those of you unfamiliar with Reddit, just read the title and click the picture at the top.

Pretty cool, huh?  The older I get the more I appreciate players like this.  Kudos to Mr. Gilberry.  It's always amazing to hear stories of goodwill when no attention was expected.  

Oh, and since I hardly post in season, and I'm sure you all miss my expertise, I'll just leave with this.  I hated that 3rd and 2 call.  Did. Not. Like. It.  Shocker, huh?

Have a great Thanksgiving, guys!

Welcome back

I hated the outcome on 3rd and 2, I like being aggressive. Let's be real, if we run and get stopped (likely) as have most of the time on 3rd and 1 or in this case 3rd and 2 and kick the field goal, kick the field goal and end up in OT, but lose in OT the Monday morning QB's would have also trashed playing it safe.

In reality, it is easy to critique anything unsuccessful after the fact and chastise the lack of success.

Have a great Thanksgiving and be safe.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Make This the Top Post Going into the Holiday!!!! (Must see) - Luvnit2 - 11-24-2015, 01:40 PM