Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What this post-season has meant to me
It's great to see how much the success means to everyone. I've been watching videos all week about how excited Bengals fans are and it's just great to see. We've suffered for so many years and we're due for some success.

The wildcard game in 2015 was rock bottom for me as a fan. Burrow's injury felt similar. But now all the pain going back to the 2005 playoffs and before that being a laughingstock in the 90s..it's washed away.

This year's success means a lot to me. I'm definitely learning from Burrow and these players/this team. The way they battle back. The way they never give up--their relentlessness. I tore my ACL in high school and this summer it was giving me some trouble and it got me down as I'm only 33 and it sucks to have issues with my knee already. But watching what Burrow has done has motivated me to just go above and beyond and attack rehab and do everything I can to take care of my physical and mental health. Watching this team gives me so much motivation to just be the best person I can be and continually strive for success. I've always had it in me to focus on growth (and I think everyone does), but that extra bit of motivation has helped tremendously in terms of attacking my physical health with my knee rehab. It's so great to watch this team be successful and I'm very grateful.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What this post-season has meant to me - Bengalstripes9 - 02-01-2022, 08:39 PM