Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
This Popped Up In My Youtube Suggestions-Brace Yourselves
(01-31-2022, 03:15 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Well, in fairness, it sounds more like delusion than being salty about the Bengals having won.  He starts out by talking about legalized gambling in NY state and how much has been wagered.  Then he offers the clip as an example of point-shaving, explaining what anyone with football knowledge would expect to happen on that play versus what Mahomes actually did.  He then refers to the games from the Divisional round as well as further proof that the fix was in, talking about how unbelievable the outcomes all were.  

So, it was no rant about how the Bengals didn't deserve to win.  He doesn't even really mention the Bengals, actually.  No this was about a league-wide playoff conspiracy culminating in an AFCCG point-shaving exercise with Patty's dirty fingerprints all over it.  

Yeah, I don't understand it so it's rigged. It didn't go the way I think it should have so it's rigged. Again I can't imagine where people get these ideas from. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This Popped Up In My Youtube Suggestions-Brace Yourselves - CloeHokie - 02-01-2022, 09:18 PM