Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flores files a class action suit against the NFL
He's alleging the league is or has been using discriminatory hiring practices for head coaching positions . It kind of goes along with the wall of silence in regards to a few other issues many people have accused the league of over the years up to and including game fixing which as far as I can tell is legal, but goes unreported. Flores also alleged the Fins owner offered him $100,000 per game to tank to get the number one pick which I assume at the time was none other than one Joe Burrow.. Allegedly he learned about the NY job through Belichick sending a tweet or message congratulating Brian for getting the job. The problem was it was the wrong Brian sent before his interview for the Giants job.. In other words they had already decided, but under the so called Rooney rule they had to interview at least one minority applicant.. 
Personally I hope he wins, but in either case he'll never coach in the league again win, lose or draw.. Heck of a way to go out standing up for what you believe is right. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Flores files a class action suit against the NFL - grampahol - 02-02-2022, 01:09 PM