Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Make This the Top Post Going into the Holiday!!!! (Must see)
Saw this in the comments:

This from the initial facebook post: "Just watched Wallace Gilberry of the @cincinnati_bengals buy a young family with a bunch of boys a ps4 and bunch of games at target tonight. The kids and dad were going crazy and the mom was in tears. I was big fan of him before but I'm a even bigger fan now. What a stand up dude."

-About a month ago my friends were eating at a sushi place in Cincinnati and Wallace came in and bought everyone in the restaurant a shot of Sake. My kinda guy!

-He's a stand up guy. I worked with the Chiefs while he was there, and he definitely cared about everyone. I worked as an athletic training intern, and he bought the whole training staff these massive cheeseburgers from a local place one night for dinner as a thank you.

-This guy is one of my favorite players, and I'm a Steelers fan. He used to be a backup to Glenn Dorsey on the Chiefs, and I always watched him and thought he should start over him (I live in Missouri). I went to the Chiefs training camp a few times and every single time Wallace Gilberry was one of the friendliest and most generous players on the practice field, and seemed to love putting a smile on the faces of kids.

-My old high school coach use to coach Wallace before he coached us. Some days, Wallace would just show up to help our D Line out (he was out of college at UA and in the NFL at this point I believe). He was always really cool, and he showed us that he really cared by working with us 1 on 1. This right here is not surprising to me; he's an absolutely genuine guy and tries to put a smile on everyone's face. I wish he'd tackle me.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Make This the Top Post Going into the Holiday!!!! (Must see) - Wes Mantooth - 11-24-2015, 03:46 PM