Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flores files a class action suit against the NFL
Marvin Lewis was on First Take this morning and it appears he went through the same thing.  Didn't make a big deal of it because that's who Marvin is, but he did mention it.

http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=33200858

I would think that there is some merit to what Flores is saying.  However, a team may just really want a particular person to be the head coach but the Rooney Rule dictates how they are actually going to get there.  Now saying a particular organization or the league itself is racist because they already have someone picked out but are subject to league rules and therefor cannot hire that person without interviewing others, I think is a bit of a stretch.

Flores did get 1 of 32 head coaching jobs on the planet and he was interviewed to replace a minority head coach (Vance Joseph) in Denver, so I'm not so sure his case will go anywhere.  The Dolphins may be in serious trouble with the league for getting caught trying to throw games.

I wish they would've waited until after the Super Bowl to bring this up rather than muddy the waters of our Cinderella season.
Thanks a lot. Whatever
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Flores files a class action suit against the NFL - 2MinutesHate - 02-02-2022, 04:18 PM