6 14.63%
75.61%
31 75.61%
Total 41 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this team best Bengal team ever
(02-01-2022, 08:01 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I agree that it's a fool's errand. Don't agree that we should assume old players would suck now. Evolution takes millions of years, supposedly. Not 30-40.

Kenny was a talent, and if he had the modern knowledge, nutrition, medical care, and especially these soft rules that neuter defenses, he'd benefit just like anyone else. The dude could sling a football and he was smart. He'd be fine.

Tbh, Tom Brady debunks the evolution argument. The guy put up better numbers at 44 than he did at 24. If players have evolved so much, Brady should've been dominating all those "plumbers and mechanics" from the early 2000s.

Instead, he's dominating more now. It's rule changes bro.

Now I will say linemen have gotten bigger. But that's a credit to weight training, modern nutrition, and changing standards to size with linemen. Not evolution.

I was speaking of the evolution of sports, not biological evolution.  LOL.  Sports have evolved dramatically in the last 40 years. I mean, I literally mentioned the nutrition and training aspect of it.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is this team best Bengal team ever - GAWhoDey - 02-02-2022, 04:54 PM