75.61%
31 75.61%
Total 41 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this team best Bengal team ever
(02-02-2022, 06:34 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Okey Dokey

IMO They just sound like things a salty fan of another team would say if they were upset about the Bengals going to the Super Bowl. And when called on it all they could say is "It's true". it's only true in their mind

But hey; maybe it's just me.

(02-02-2022, 10:06 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: It’s definitely not just you.

No.  It is not just the two of you.  Bt it is clear that there is a certain group here who treat anything I say differently than what other posters say.

Perfect example of this is a thread I started about how this current team should not take this opportunity for granted because they may not see it again.  The usually crowd of Fred haters started attacking, but throughout the thread there were multiple mor elevel headed members who pointed out that what I was saying was correct.  Some of them came right out and said that if someone other than me had strted the thread people would eb reacting differently.

I have ALWAYS said that Burrow should definitely be better than Andy Dalton, but just because I claimed Burrow would need some talent around him I was attacked as "defending Dalton".

I was as upset as anyone here when we brought Marvin back after the '17 season, but if I dared to question the coaching ability of a guy who had never even been hired as a coordinator before and only won 6 games in his first two seasons as head coach I was accused of "defending Marvin"

Some of you out there need to read what I actually say instead of making stuff up in your head about "what I really mean".
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is this team best Bengal team ever - fredtoast - 02-03-2022, 12:33 PM