Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
CLASSIC ROCK FANS , What Song Puts You in Mind of This Season's Bengals
I was born in the 60's , grew up in the 70's , became an adult in the 80's. I love classic rock music- the music that I grew up with. I think that era was the best music ever made. I got to thinking about songs from that era that would best reflect the same aura, mystique,  personality, vibe, whatever the hell you wanna call it for this '21-22 Bengals' team and Bengals' season. When you think of the '90 Reds and the Nasty Boys you think of "You Can't Touch This" by MC Hammer.  What about our Bengals this season?   What song would you give to this team?

I am going to focus mainly on seventies and eighties rock, because that's what I grew up on but feel free to list a song from any genre you would like.

In a previous thread I mentioned that I feel there is a strange, almost magical, quality to this team and this season. I grew up loving the Electric Light Orchestra, and their hit "Strange Magic" really struck a chord with me. The song really does have a mystical, almost supernatural feel to it, as does this Bengals' team.  So I will list it as my first song.

Btw, the video has some beautiful pics of the Northern Lights(Aurora Borealis), if you into that thing like I am. Thanks in advance for your input.

I look forward to listening to your song picks.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
CLASSIC ROCK FANS , What Song Puts You in Mind of This Season's Bengals - Science Friction - 02-04-2022, 05:19 PM