Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Listening to sportcasters right now is hilarious
I think a lot of it (besides just being reluctant to actually buy into the Bengals) is because of how overrated the NFC was all season. It looked for a long time like the NFC had 4-6 ELITE teams while the AFC had KC and a bunch of mediocre teams. The 2nd half of the season and the playoffs really showed that the NFC wasn’t all it was cracked up to be.

Rams went 5-4 over their last 9 games of the season. Cardinals tanked hard and didn’t even look like they deserved to be in the playoffs by the time the season ended. Cowboys we’re very hot and cold and choked again. 49ers had Garoppolo at QB. Eagles were right there with the Steelers for worst team in the playoffs, neither scared anybody and both make a good argument for the old 6 team playoff format.

For a long time it seemed like a forgone conclusion the NFC would have an easy path to another SB victory. After watching the way things ended, I’d say the Chiefs were more impressive than any of the NFC teams by the time the playoffs rolled around and we beat them twice. I’d also say the division winners in the AFC were playing as well if not better than the division winners in the NFC by the time the playoffs started.

I feel very good about our chances next weekend. I also love the disrespect, makes the victory that much more enjoyable!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Listening to sportcasters right now is hilarious - leonardfan40 - 02-05-2022, 12:25 AM