Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Threads from the Enemy, SUPER BOWL LVI: Rams
(02-05-2022, 09:35 AM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: Last week, I went to Buffalo Wild Wings for the first half, which is probably the best place in the area to watch a big TV sporting event. I was in my Bengal hoodie and Bengal cat ears just like in the "Dance" video. A guy came up to me and said he wished me and my team luck because practically everyone else there was for the Chiefs.

For the Super Bowl, the crowd there will probably be mostly for the Rams since we're only 100 miles southeast of St. Louis, where they played for 20 years. But going into a big crowd like that again is a COVID risk. I either stay here in my apartment or go to my sister's in Wilmington!

To stay on topic for the thread, though, yes people in California think the world ends at the Nevada border just like New Yorkers think anything past the Hudson River is flyover country. To me, the game is either gonna be a multi-pick from Stafford blowout or another nailbiter down to the wire. Guess who I think (or who I hope with every molecule of my being) will win?

Not all of us. That is some prime real estate for driving along the Hudson - especially in the fall. Smirk
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Threads from the Enemy, SUPER BOWL LVI: Rams - Interceptor - 02-05-2022, 10:05 AM