Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Listening to sportcasters right now is hilarious
(02-04-2022, 11:37 PM)Joelist Wrote: If you based everything on what these "analysts" say, the Rams are godlike beings and the Bengals are but gnats. It's actually kinda funny as they are WAY overselling the Rams, who barely got by SF courtesy of the 49ers dropping a 4th quarter INT right on the defenders hands. Then again, some of these same analysts oversold the Chiefs and the Titans too.

The reality is this game will likely be tight, really tight. The Bengals will hang right with the Rams and the key could easily be our D getting to Stafford, who may be great against the blitz but if you get real pressure on him he is not that good at all.

I don’t like Stafford and never have.

Honestly i see us winning by 2 scores. Burrow is gonna do good against their D period. This game will come down to how well the D plays. I just don’t feel like Stafford is THAT GUY. If he was Detroit would’ve had more success. He’s a great QB but he needs literally the best player in football and Jalen Ramsey and Von just to beat the 49ers. When Bates and Bell shut down that field on his ass he’s gonna fold like laundry .
-Housh
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Listening to sportcasters right now is hilarious - Housh - 02-05-2022, 12:36 PM