Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Listening to sportcasters right now is hilarious
(02-05-2022, 02:50 PM)MileHighGrowler Wrote: I'm happy the Olympics started and I have a good distractions so I don't have to get sucked into the media circus for the next week.  I'm excited about the Bengals, and watching highlights and reliving some of the awesome experiences from the season, but I don't really care to listen to all of the talk about the Rams' D line vs our O line.  I certainly do understand where people would focus on that matchup, I just want to listen to it.

Football news during Super Bowl week gets boring.  There are only so many things that can be said about the game and matchups.  But they refuse to talk about anything other than the Super Bowl.

It reminds me of when that plane went down a few years ago and was never found.  For WEEKS every morning when I turned on the news that were talking about how there was no news on the missing plane.  They would spend half of the entire show talking about how they did not know what happened.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Listening to sportcasters right now is hilarious - fredtoast - 02-05-2022, 03:06 PM