Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Chris Carter Tells Mike Brown To Do It Right For The Super Bowl
(02-05-2022, 03:32 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I wish he had opened his wallet for the offensive line but let's hope that he does this offseason because we're looking at a dynasty with this defense and our weapons signed for a few years if we can just protect Joey B!

The offensive line will fix itself via free agency just like the defense and here’s how: The rest of the NFL has now seen the Bengals kick ass in the playoffs. Players want a ring and Cincinnati is now THE MOST ATTRACTIVE PLACE IN THE ENTIRE NFL. This team is young and still unpolished in many ways but mark my words, the Bengals are a dynasty in the making. We’re like the 2001 Patriots with better weapons.

Free agent offensive linemen are burning up their agents’ phones as we speak. “Get me to Cincinnati!” They saw Joe Burrow take nine sacks in Tennessee and still win. They saw the Bengals beat Patrick Mahomes and the Chiefs and their genius coaches in Arrowhead with that raucous crowd. These guys want to block for Joe Burrow and open holes for Joe Mixon.

Players want to play for a winner, my friend. Riley Reiff saw it coming. So did Mike Hilton. Even college seniors now hope to be drafted by the Bengals. “Hi. This is Coach Taylor. You ready to be a Bengal?” is what every college player wants to hear on Draft Day.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chris Carter Tells Mike Brown To Do It Right For The Super Bowl - Fan_in_Kettering - 02-05-2022, 04:52 PM