Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Places In Greater Cincinnati To Watch The SB? Where Are You Watching?
Anybody know any places in Greater Cincinnati to watch the Super Bowl? Places are already taking reservations so I'm sure that everywhere is going to be shoulder-to-shoulder or wheel-to-thigh.

I have been "chatting" with my friend that's in his 40s that I've been hanging out with and he's been throwing out a few ideas but we're waiting to see where everyone else wants to go.

It will be packed, but I'm thinking of going to this little bar behind my place that I can roll to called the Edgewood Tavern. It's bound to be going nuts but I can roll there, so it's easy access.

One of the models from my calendar that I've mentioned that I've been hanging out with wants me to teach her about football and wants to watch the game, which normally I'd just be like "hell no" but she doesn't get out of her place much and doesn't have many friends, so this would mean the world to her. I don't think she'd do too well in a big crowd, so the Tavern might be the best bet.

All my good friends are married with kids so none of them are doing anything.

I'm sure that all the places in Cincinnati and Covington will be packed, so not sure if I'd want to be into all that with a bunch of people I don't know.

Anybody in Greater Cincinnati know of anywhere that will be a good spot to watch the game?

Where'd everyone outside of Cincinnati watching the game?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Places In Greater Cincinnati To Watch The SB? Where Are You Watching? - BFritz21 - 02-05-2022, 10:21 PM