Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
What Would a Bengals' Superbowl Win Mean to You? Put it in Context.
What would a win next Sunday mean to you? Give some context for your answer if you need to. Can you attach a dollar amount to how important it would be for you? What about relative to other favorite sports' teams? Would it mean more than a Reds' World Series title or a UC national title? I don't know your other favorite sports' teams but would a Bengals' world championship trump all others? As a sports fan, I'm just interested in how important a Bengals' Superbowl win would be for you.

For me, I have three favorite sports teams. The Reds, Bengals, AND UK(basketball & football). I would say that baseball has always been my first love. I have been a Reds' fan since I could barely write. Hell, one of the first letters I ever wrote was to Al Michaels and Joe Nuxhall, who manned the Reds' radio booth at the time. I know more about the lives of past Reds' players than I do about my own extended family members.

And you know how loyal UK fans are, especially to their basketball team. But, for me, I don't have to hesitate for a second. A Bengals' Superbowl title would trump both the Reds and UK. There is nothing I want more, at any level of sport, than for the Bengals to take home the Lombardi Trophy. That would triumph over anything else I could dream up.

What about you? Can you put into words what a win next Sunday evening would mean to you?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
What Would a Bengals' Superbowl Win Mean to You? Put it in Context. - Science Friction - 02-05-2022, 11:28 PM