Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
What Would a Bengals' Superbowl Win Mean to You? Put it in Context.
I actually remember the 1990 Reds championship a bit, and the Bengals are far and away my favorite team in any sport. I'd take a Bengals Super Bowl over a Reds WS title, AND a UK basketball championship, and those are my 2 favorite "other" teams.

I love the NBA almost as much as the NFL, but I've never really had a favorite team, as the NBA obviously isn't in Cincy.

Having a Lombardi and bragging rights over a lot of teams will be cool, but - I know this will sound corny - it's more about the journey and the memories. My daughter trying to keep me positive and waving my Bengals 2009 division pennant will be something I'll always remember.

The tears after the Raiders game...when it felt like we were about to bungle it again. The feeling of watching McPherson hit game winner after game winner. My Mom calling me when we were down 21-3 to the Chiefs and her telling me she was going to take a nap since we were getting blown out.

Me calling her back after the game with a "Who-Dey" and her freaking out that we won. Those moments are gold.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Would a Bengals' Superbowl Win Mean to You? Put it in Context. - Shake n Blake - 02-05-2022, 11:42 PM