Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Chris Carter Tells Mike Brown To Do It Right For The Super Bowl
(02-03-2022, 04:07 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I could be wrong, but I think Mike has changed a lot. They're not making players carry around quarters for the team drink machines anymore, are they? The towels actually are the correct size? We're not renting out TVs at training camp? Players aren't flying coach?

I mean, I hope none of that stuff goes on anymore.

I will say this (and I hope this doesn't trigger anyone): hopefully us making the Super Bowl changes their minds about an indoor facility. It's bad optics to have such a great young Super Bowl team practicing under a highway and having Pat McAfee (say what you will about him) and AJ Hawk (former Bengal) constantly bringing it up.

Tbh, I think Pat brings it up all the time not to hate, but for the player's sake. I'm sure Hawk told him some things. If the players didn't mind, I'm sure Hawk would've told Pat. But of course they mind. It's common sense. Not to the point where they wouldn't sign here, but would they prefer one? Of course.

...and I know we're at UC this week. That's not the point. We have a team in the Super Bowl, and next year they'll be practicing under a highway. It's just a bad look. Treat your great team like they're great.

Other than that, kudos to Mike Brown. This coaching staff is great. They've drafted great. They spent a ton in FA, with (probably) more to come this March. They've also made strides with PR and team ROH.

From what I understand, Mike wants to keep all things Bengals.... including facilities.... downtown by the stadium. There just isn't a lot of real estate there. Once it's all on Katie, that may change. As long as Mike's alive, it won't.

I used to be a hater on the practice facility thing until I learned that.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chris Carter Tells Mike Brown To Do It Right For The Super Bowl - Wyche'sWarrior - 02-06-2022, 06:07 AM