Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
CLASSIC ROCK FANS , What Song Puts You in Mind of This Season's Bengals
I refuse to apply sappy, weak, mellow, feelings from the heart ballads of soft rock.

HARD ROCK for HARD FOOTBALL. No fancy poetry.

Had Bengals ever won a Super Bowl, the Hard Rock of I'm Back In The Saddle Again by Aerosmith would apply, but Bengals have never won a Super Bowl.

This is the reason for a simple HARD ROCK choice of no fancy pants poetry for This NEW DAY BENGALS winning First SUPER BOWL in Bengals History. A New Young Team to be a Dynasty in THE ROARING 20's. Again, my choice is no nonsense HARD ROCK of AC/DC as they belt out, " FOR THOSE ABOUT TO ROCK, WE SALUTE YOU ".

For those about to Win, for those about to root Bengals on to Victory, For those about to Rock, WE SALUTE YOU.

OR, for just basic Arena Music, WE WILL ROCK YOU with the foot stomping sound of fans in Queen song.

Welcome To The Jungle is still great, but this game is in LA, not The Jungle. So I'm all into no sappy songs, but Hard Core ARENA HARD ROCK of WE WILL ROCK YOU....and/or....FOR THOSE ABOUT TO ROCK, WE SALUTE YOU. Cutting the corn and sappy poetry and SMASH MOUTH, IN YOUR FACE, HARD ROCK of BENGALS taking it to The Rams and WINNING THIS SUPER BOWL of TACKLE GRIDIRON FOOTBALL.

However, if some band cranks out the Jams on a song WHO DEY IN L.A. and just jams and leaves out sappy mellow poetry in a Bengals Victory Song, I will buy it.

Nothing brilliant, but I'll steal from the Fat Boys.

Gonna' WHO...DEY...IN L.A
Gonna' WHO DEY in LA.

Gonna' Slam, The Rams, That's What I Say
Gonna' WHO DEY In LA

and you just repeat that a lot.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: CLASSIC ROCK FANS , What Song Puts You in Mind of This Season's Bengals - kevin - 02-06-2022, 10:04 AM