Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Its easy to tolerate a guy when its the regular season
(02-05-2022, 03:50 PM)Housh Wrote: At some point Eli Apple will have to guard OBJ or Van Jefferson 1 v 1 and he will have to make a play. Its scary to think about but I have faith that this is the game Eli DOESNT drop the INT and CATCHES it.

Eli Apple has gotten shit his whole career and I think hes ready to change the narrative. This isnt a hope thread or a hypothetical thread. I KNOW for a FACT that Eli is going to make a play in man coverage in the superbowl.

More than making the big INT, he has been a very solid player in the secondary.  He got the flag to put KC at the two yard line, but made that HUGE tackle on Hill at the goal line to snuff any points just before the half.  

Hard to believe that in the three playoff wins, there have been six INTs by six different Bengals:

Pratt against the Raiders
Wilson, Hilton, and Bates against the Titans
Bell and Hill against the Chiefs

That is what is so special about this team.  It is just always someone making the huge play.  

I think Apple very well might make a huge play against the Rams.  Honestly, I don't think the Bengals would be here without him.  Waynes got the money, but Apple earned the wins.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Its easy to tolerate a guy when its the regular season - SHRacerX - 02-06-2022, 02:10 PM