Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
JaMarr's Rookie Yr Vs Other Stars 1st TWO YEARS!
(02-06-2022, 02:56 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Check out Ja'Marr Chase's rookie stats compared to other star receivers' first TWO SEASONS!

[Image: 273302667_10227247966095137_844448100325...e=62047BB7]

That's INSANE! He has A LOT MORE YARDS in A LOT LESS GAMES! And he did it with his quarterback getting his ass kicked and having no time to throw because of a shitty offensive line!

I have a feeling he could be in an argument as The GOAT by the time his career is over and he and Burrow should do some AMAZING THINGS HERE!

I'm talking stat-wise and they'll bring us a few titles!

WHO-DEY!

I was on Team Chase from the start, but even I had tempered my expectations a bit given the fact that he sat out a year when he was 20.  I thought he might be rusty.  I though he might need a season to get his feel for routes back.  Wrong.  The kid is just such an amazing athlete.  His STRENGTH is so underestimated.  

I remember when I read that he did 225 lbs something like 23 times.  That is more than a lot of linemen!  And his lower body strength is insane.  He just makes it look like he is greased, but he is just that strong.  It is like trying to tackle a boar.  

I absolutely love his play, his demeanor, and his effort every single snap.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: JaMarr's Rookie Yr Vs Other Stars 1st TWO YEARS! - SHRacerX - 02-06-2022, 02:21 PM