Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Listening to sportcasters right now is hilarious
(02-06-2022, 05:42 PM)PocketAces32 Wrote: They may have went 5-4 in their last 9, but they also went 5-1 in their last 6 games of the season. They are coming in hot, just as the Bengals are.

Yeah they went on a streak at the end against non-playoff teams. The point of the above post was the entire NFC was overrated based on early season success of the conference. Once the whole season played out the NFC showed that it’s not nearly as good as it looked early in the year or as people still seem to give it credit for.

Rams are a good team but anyone acting like the Bengals don’t stand a chance are mistaken.

If you compare the 4 division winners in each conference I’d take the 4 AFC winners over the 4 NFC winners. 3 months ago people would have laughed at that. Now, anyone willing to take a serious look at the teams and how they’re playing would have to at least admit it’s close.

If we look at the Rams playoff path to the SB vs the Bengals I’d say the Bengals was harder as well. 3 months ago anyone saying the raiders would be a tougher out than the Cards would be laughed at. Now I don’t think anyone would give much argument to say the Cards were better than LV by this he time the playoffs rolled around. Titans/Chiefs greater than 49ers/Bucs.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Listening to sportcasters right now is hilarious - leonardfan40 - 02-06-2022, 06:17 PM