Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average
Super Bowl LVI Halftime Show Stinks
Just as 1981 and 1988 seasons, seeing Our Bengals in the Insanity that is Super Bowl Party Weekend is GREAT. People who NEVER watch football will be watching the commercials, halftime and having SUPER BOWL PARTIES. They will think the only 2 football teams in the world are The Rams and The Bengals, because many NEVER watch football. So it is GREAT that Bengals are on THE MAIN STAGE.

That said, I will NOT watch the Halftime Show. I will be too nervous. If Bengals are behind, I will be thinking how Bengals must come out and score. If Bengals are ahead, I will be thinking how they need to keep the lead. I have seen Bengals lose 2 Super Bowls. I will be nervous at Halftime and thinking how to start the 2nd Half. BENGALS will be the ONLY thing on my mind. THIS is not just ANY Super Bowl. THIS is BENGALS, and I know my entire focus will be on what Bengals do in the upcoming 2nd Half. So I will mute the sound and Think BENGALS until they retake The Field. I know I will be nervous all through this. However great JOY if Bengals get handed their First Ever Super Bowl Trophy. THAT is when I WILL be in Song and Dance singing WHO DEY. I may be close to calling 911 by that time, this game is going to stress me out. I will enjoy it more later if we have Bengals Super Bowl WIN Replay to watch forever more.

I will have No Super Bowl Meal to put me to sleep, no booze or wacky tobacco. No Party. I will be Home, not a bar, because I actually want to watch and hear this game. I'm 67 so I will sleep late and rest so I'm wide awake. Since I will be glued to the First Half, Halftime means going to the toilet and anything needed so that I can watch every second of the Second Half and maybe Overtime. I am too BENGALS since 1968 to go to a Party and hear the betting pools, Fans rooting for Rams, and women saying they have crock pot meatballs and taco salad to make a plate, NO. I will be way too INTENSE and STRESSED with Our Bengals minutes away from maybe being NFL CHAMPIONS. When it is Over, and BENGALS WIN, I will collapse in JOY as I watch the Trophy Ceremony. The Bengals getting The Trophy is THE ONLY show I want to see, The POST GAME VICTORY SHOW.....There will be other times to eat, other times to hear music, but BENGALS with a chance TO WIN SUPER BOWL is very rare, and my only Focus. I know I will mute and skip halftime as any normal Bengal Game, as I go to bathroom and such to be ready for 2nd Half of BENGALS WHO DEY.

The Super Bowl Halftime goes Longer than a normal NFL Game. That is good. Bengals Coaches make good Halftime Adjustments, a good 2nd Half Team, So go ahead and give Bengals Coaches a longer Halftime to adapt and adjust and WIN THIS GAME. I hope Bengals get 2nd Half Kick-Off. Let Rams get ball to start game, but let Bengals start the 2nd Half. THAT gives Bengals Defense a good long rest with Halftime and Bengals Offense starting 2nd Half.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Bowl LVI Halftime Show Stinks - kevin - 02-07-2022, 11:11 AM