Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Its easy to tolerate a guy when its the regular season
(02-07-2022, 12:03 PM)Nepa Wrote: I was listening just now to Cris Collinsworth on WFAN 660 (NYC). As part of his analysis of the upcoming  Super Bowl, he made the following statement, "Eli Apple's tackle at the end of the first half against Kansas City may prove to have been the biggest play in the history of the Bengals' franchise."

He was a favorite whipping boy in the first part of the season, but he's made quite a number of big plays in the latter part of the season and the playoffs.

Agree

Apple had a fairly rough start to the season. But the back half of the season and playoffs he's made some plays. Yes he's dropped a couple interceptions. But as the old saying goes that's why they are playing on D.

I feel a lot of fans hold CB's to too high a standard. They want/expect perfection from them and it's just not realistic.

Am I convinced Apple has turned his up and down career totally around ? ummmm ? But I'd be willing to resign him at a good price.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Its easy to tolerate a guy when its the regular season - bengalfan74 - 02-07-2022, 12:50 PM