Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
does Practice Squad get SB RINGS?
(02-07-2022, 08:54 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Jesus who all gets one?

From the same wikipedia article:

Quote:The winning team can typically present any number of rings to whomever they choose, including usually, but not limited to: players (active roster, inactive roster, or injured reserve), coaches, trainers, executives, personnel, and general staff. Some teams have given rings to former players and coaches that were on the team at some point during the season, despite not having been on the winning roster for the Super Bowl itself. Sometimes a team will make rings available to fans as part of a charity raffle.  A recent trend over the last 15–20 years has been lesser rings awarded to front office staff. These are commonly called "B" and "C" level rings and are smaller and contain fewer diamonds or contain faux diamonds

If they have any left over they can give me one.  I won't mind.   Tongue

Also it seems there is some correction to my earlier post, "The NFL contributes approximately $5,000-$7,000 per ring for up to 150 rings for the winning team."  That seems to mean they will contribute that amount but the rings can and do cost more.  Example below.

Quote:The New England Patriots Super Bowl XLIX rings reportedly cost $36,500 each, making them the most expensive rings Jostens had ever produced at that time, only to be surpassed by the rings awarded for Super Bowl 50 and Super Bowl LI.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: does Practice Squad get SB RINGS? - George Cantstandya - 02-07-2022, 08:59 PM