Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Super Bowl Play Clock Concern
(02-08-2022, 12:26 AM)kevin Wrote: I don't care that 49ers got shafted on this.  I will care if Bengals get shafted on this.  THE FACTS are the TV Announcers mentioned often how The Rams were going long after Zero on snapping the ball in the NFC Championship Game.  Not a split second, but TV Announcers were amazed Refs were NOT calling Rams for Delay Of Game.  THAT is my concern.  Rams got away with it in NFC Championship, and THAT IS A FACT.  

It is very important that Bengals are not rushed by Refs on snap of ball, but Rams can go 3 to 5 seconds after clock hits Zero. Some may not see a big difference. Well, one team getting flagged and now 2nd and 15 and the other team going past zero and never getting flagged would be a Big Deal.

The Rams got away with it all NFC Championship. I don't care about 49ers. I just don't want to see Bengals shafted in Super Bowl.

Both Burrow and Stafford often take the clock down near zero as they change plays at the line.  There is a Time Clock on this. I can see Refs giving that extra second at zero, but in changing plays in NFC Championship Stafford was getting an extra 3 to 5 seconds.  It defeats the point of the Time Clock, it is not fair to the Defense, it is not fair to Burrow if the Refs are only going to give Stafford extra time to change play call.  Both Teams should have to play by The Same Rules.  That was NOT the case in the NFC Championship as Stafford and Rams were going way past zero and not getting flagged.

But let me be more exact. The Refs let The Rams CHEAT in that NFC Championship, and I don't want to see that garbage in The Super Bowl.  If the Rams can't win in their own stadium without Cheating and Help from the Refs, then that's the Rams problem.  Let the Rams play our Bengals straight up, NO CHEATING, and see who wins.

Your caplock key gets stuck doesn't actually make your case any more true.

Let it go man.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Super Bowl Play Clock Concern - kevin - 02-07-2022, 03:11 PM
RE: Platy Clock Concern - motoarch - 02-07-2022, 03:38 PM
RE: Play Clock Concern - kevin - 02-07-2022, 09:06 PM
RE: Platy Clock Concern - ochocincos - 02-07-2022, 03:46 PM
RE: Platy Clock Concern - Sled21 - 02-07-2022, 04:07 PM
RE: Platy Clock Concern - rfaulk34 - 02-07-2022, 04:11 PM
RE: Platy Clock Concern - Nepa - 02-07-2022, 04:13 PM
RE: Super Bowl Play Clock Concern - kevin - 02-08-2022, 12:26 AM
RE: Super Bowl Play Clock Concern - motoarch - 02-08-2022, 11:00 AM